Indian Retailer Saholic has started to take the pre orders for BlackBerry Z1O. The listed price tag for this smartphone is Rs 45,000 which is just an estimated one. The actual price of the smartphone may be around Rs 39,000. The online retailer has also mentioned that it would take around 18 business days for shipping after the order is placed. May be from first week of March the shipping will begin.
Currently BlackBerry ranks third in the Indian Market. First and second spot are conquered by Samsung and Nokia. The official release event of BB Z10 is expected to be held on Feb 25 where Ranbir Kapoor the new brand ambassador of BlackBerry is going to unleash the premium device in the country.
Key Features of BB Z10:
– 4.2 inch LCD screen with a 1280 x 768 screen resolution and that comes to 356 pixel per inch
– 1.5GHz Qualcomm dual-core CPU with 2GB RAM
– BlackBerry 10 OS
– 16 GB internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD card
– 8MP Camera with 1080 pixel HD video-recording and 2MP front camera
– 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC support, HDMI Port, USB 2.0
– Proximity sensor, accelerometer, Gyro sensor
– Colors: White and Black
Samsung India triggers the pre-ordering process of its latest high end smartphone Galaxy S III at company’s e-store website for the consumers.
For Pre-booking, consumers need to pay Rs 2000 in advance. Company has mentioned that the consumers who book now will get an assured gift along with the beast (galaxy s iii) and it is also providing a free Bluetooth worth Rs. 2299 based on some terms and conditions listed. But the company hasn’t confirmed the exact price of the device yet. It is expected to be priced around Rs 38000.
According to a Korean daily Samsung Galaxy S III pre-orders has already crossed 9millions worldwide.
S III was announced on May 3rd 2012 in a mobile unpacked event held in London. It is one of the smartphone which was rumored for months with specs after specs. Nonetheless Samsung has packed the Galaxy SIII with some exciting and unique features which can surely win the hearts.
Quick glance on the Features of Samsung Galaxy S III:
– Processor: Samsung’s 1.4GHz Exynos Quad 4412 Soc processor (quad core)
– Os: Google’s Android 4.0.4 IceCream Sandwich
– RAM: 1GB
– Memory Storage: 16GB & 32GB versions available. 64GB version yet to be lined up.
– microSD card slot available (upto 64GB)
– 4.8″ Super AMOLED touchscreen with Gorilla Glass protection
– Rear Camera: 8 MP with auto-focus, face detection & LED Flash
– Front Camera: 1.9MP
– Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps
– Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
– Bluetooth 4.0
– Large battery of 2100mAh capacity