The Canadian handset manufacturer is back again in the Indian market with the new BlackBerry Classic smartphone in India. The company officially launched BB Classic for Rs 31,990 in India. The much awaited Classic is exclusively available in Snapdeal.com and BlackBerry stores. In order to increase the sale of its Classic smartphone the company is offering a buyback bonus of up to Rs 4,500 to the first 1,000 customers who swap their Bold smartphones with the Classic.
– 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM 8960
– BlackBerry 10 OS
– 3.5 display
– Supports 4G/LTE and 3G
– 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage
– 128GB MicroSD Card support
– 8MP Rear and 2MP front camera
– 2515mAh Battery
Indian Retailer Saholic has started to take the pre orders for BlackBerry Z1O. The listed price tag for this smartphone is Rs 45,000 which is just an estimated one. The actual price of the smartphone may be around Rs 39,000. The online retailer has also mentioned that it would take around 18 business days for shipping after the order is placed. May be from first week of March the shipping will begin.
Currently BlackBerry ranks third in the Indian Market. First and second spot are conquered by Samsung and Nokia. The official release event of BB Z10 is expected to be held on Feb 25 where Ranbir Kapoor the new brand ambassador of BlackBerry is going to unleash the premium device in the country.
Key Features of BB Z10:
– 4.2 inch LCD screen with a 1280 x 768 screen resolution and that comes to 356 pixel per inch
– 1.5GHz Qualcomm dual-core CPU with 2GB RAM
– BlackBerry 10 OS
– 16 GB internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD card
– 8MP Camera with 1080 pixel HD video-recording and 2MP front camera
– 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC support, HDMI Port, USB 2.0
– Proximity sensor, accelerometer, Gyro sensor
– Colors: White and Black