Indian handset maker Intex Technologies has launched a low budget smartphone named as AQUA Wonder. The android 4.1 powered device is priced for Rs 9,990 in India.
Features and Specifications of Intex AQUA Wonder smartphone:
||Intex Aqua Wonder
||1GHz Dual Core Processor
||Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
||4.5-inch Capacitive touchscreen
||1.93GB of In built storage, 32GB microSD card slot
||8-megapixel, 1.3MP front facing camera
||Dual SIM, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm
||Accelerometer, Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Intex which has a decade of experience in manufacturing electronics products for Indian market has integrated decent features in the AQUA Wonder.
The Dual SIM smartphone has a well 4.5 Inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 960X540 Pixels. It is powered by 1GHz dual core processor running on Android Jelly Bean platform.
It is in the memory segment the company has failed to impress. Wonder Aqua has 512MB RAM only with 1.93GB of internal storage and microSD card slot expandable upto 32GB. To compensate this the company is selling the smartphone with free 4GB memory card.
In the camera segment Intex AQUA Wonder has edge over other smartphones under Rs 10K. An 8MP AF rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 1.3MP front camera for video chatting would certainly help the photo snappers.
The device is powered by 1800mAh battery which would offer around 3.5hrs of talktime. Along with the handset the customer also gets Screen Guard and an additional pouch as complimentary.
After releasing two tablets last month now here is one more from HCL named as ME U2. The 7 inch android tablet is priced for just Rs 5,999 which looks the lowest price tag under its ME series tablets.
HCL Me U2 runs on Android v4.0 ICS version. Its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen display has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. ME U2 is powered by 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor with Mali 400 GPU and 1GB RAM.
The low budget tablet features a front camera of 0.3 MP for video chatting but does not support a rear camera.
In the connectivity segment Me U2 offers Wi-Fi, mini HDMI and 3G via USB dongle. There is no SIM slot available for this tablet. So no voice calling feature.
On the storage front ME U2 has a 4 GB in built memory and microSD card slot expandable upto 32GB.
HCL Me U2 has a battery capacity of 3000 mAh and it comes pre loaded with Google play store which gives it an edge over the other HCL tablets like Me Y3 and Me V1.
Other tablets released in Jan 2013 from HCL includes HCL ME Y3 a dual SIM 7 inch android tablet which cost around Rs 11,999 and HCL ME V1 which also a 7″ android tablet with 2G SIM Slot priced for Rs 7,789 in India.
Key features of HCL ME U2 Tablet:
– CPU: 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor
– GPU: Mali 400
– Os: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
– RAM: 1 GB DDR 3, Internal Memory Storage: 4 GB
– microSD card slot to expand memory upto 32GB
– Screen size: 7-inch Capacitive touch screen
– Screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
– Front camera: 0.3 MP
– Rear camera: No
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, mini HDMI and 3G via USB Dongle
– Google Play Store
– 3.5mm audio jack
– Battery capacity: 3000 mAh
– Price in India is around Rs 5,999
Spice Mobility is prepared to launch a dual-sim Android Gingerbread smartphone named as Spice Mi 285. The smartphone is pre-installed and secured with NetQuin Antivirus and has a 2.8inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen display with 320 x 240 pixels resolution and it also has a Proximity sensor for display auto-turn off. The smartphone has both QWERTY keyboard and the touchscreen with Multi-Touch support. Connectivity list includes GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0, and USB.
The company is yet to make an official statement on the release date and pricing of Spice Mi 285. But the smartphone can be pre booked at Saholic online retail store for Rs 6399.
Features & Specifications of Spice Mi 285:
– Cpu: 650MHz Processor
– Os: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
– Display Size: 2.8inch TFT LCD touchscreen
– Display Resolution: 320 x 240 px
– QWERTY Keyboard
– Dual-Sim: yes
– microSD Card: available, expandable upto 32GB
– Camera: 3.2MP rear camera, VGA front camera
– Network & Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, 3.5mm headset, FM Radio
– Dimension: 116.5 x 58.4 x 12.69 mm
– Weight: 79grams
– Color: Black
– Battery: Li-Ion 1400 mAh
– Price of Spice Mi 285 is around Rs 6399 at the online retail store
– Spice Mi 285 expected release date is not yet revealed but perhaps it will be released by July end in India.
As covered in the previous article, CelkonTM Mobiles, one of the Indian cell phone manufacturer has announced its two new dual-sim Android smartphones for Indian market, Celkon A95 and Celkon A97. Both the handsets make the Celkon Mobiles as the first Handset company in India to launch its phone based on the newly developed 6575 Chipset from MediaTek. The CPU in the chipset is powered by 1GHz processor running on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread operating system. Company has roped in cricketer Virat Kohli and the actress Tamanna as the brand ambassadors and has lined up eight more advanced smart phones in the $100-200 category to be launched over the next few weeks.
Celkon A97 has a 4″ capacitive touchscreen of resolution 480 x 800 pixels with multi-touch support. It supports dual-sim for GSM network and has 3G capability. Other connectivity includes Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth and MicroUSB. Celkon A97 model is officially announced on 8th June in Hyderabad and will be available by the third quarter of this year with a price tag of Rs 8499 in India.
Features & Specifications of Celkon A95 Android Smartphone:
– CPU: 1GHz processor, 6575 MediaTek chipset
– Os: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
– Dual-Sim Support
– Dual standby GSM + GSM
– Display Size: 4inch with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
– Display Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen
– Multitouch support
– External Memory: microSD, expandable up to 32 GB
– Rear camera: 5 Mega Pixel Camera
– Front camera: VGA Camera for video calling
– Mp3/Mp4 Player
– 3.5mm Audio jack
– 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
– 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, microUSB v2.0, GPS
– Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
– Battery: Standard Li ion 1500 mAh
– Stand by time: up to 350hrs
– Talk time: up to 9hrs
– Dimensions: 124 x 64 x 11 mm
– Weight: 130grams
– Celkon A97 is announced on 8th June 2012 and will be available from third quarter in India
– Price of Celkon A97 in India is Rs 8,499
Spice Mobility one of the Indian cellphone manufacturing company has launched its new Stellarseries Android ICS smartphone Stellar Horizon Mi-500 which is packed with exciting features alongwith a very competitive price. Horizon Mi 500 has a huge 5inch capacitive touchscreen powered by 1GHz snapdragon dual-core processor with the support of 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. Mi 500 has a powerful battery of 2250mAh capacity. Most importantly this handset has a dual-sim capability. Stellar Horizon Mi-500 is officially announced on June 6th and it will be released in the Indian market by end of this month with a price tag of Rs 11999.
Features & Specifications of Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 Android Smartphone:
– Cpu: Qualcomm’s 1GHz Snapdragon dual-core Processor
– GPU: Adreno 205 for better graphics
– Os: Android v4.0 IceCream Sandwich
– RAM: 512MB
– Internal Storage: 4GB
– microSD Card Slot: Yes, 32GB Expandable
– Display Size: 5inch huge Capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch
– Display Resolution: 480X800 pixels
– Rear Camera: 5MP with Auto focus and LED Flash
– Front Camera: 0.3MP VGA
– 2G Network: GSM 900 / 1800
– 3G Network: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
– Other Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.1, Wifi, USB v2.0, A-GPS
– 3.5mm Audio jack
– SRS rich Audio experience
– FM Radio available
– Battery Capacity: 2250 mAh
– Sensors: Proximity sensor, accelerometer
– Dual Sim: Yes, GSM + GSM
– Pre-installed with NETQIN antivirus
– Price of Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 is around Rs 12000
– Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 will be releasing by last week of June 2012 in India