Lenovo the second largest PC manufacturer in the world launched its first Intel powered Android 4.0 Smartphone Lephone K800 last week in its homeland China.
And now the company has planned to extend its smartphone business in the selected Asian markets which includes Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia alongwith Russian market.
The Chinese giant expects these markets as a best-suited for carrying Lenovo’s new launches, and will help gauge market acceptance.
“We believe Lenovo Mobile is perfectly situated to take advantage of the explosive growth in the smart phone business because we offer best-in-value devices to our target consumers,” says John Rojo of Lenovo’s Mobile division.
Lenovo has planned to launch around 40 Android powered smartphones this year, Some of which will be released in this month.
Quick glance on the features of Lenovo Lephone K800 Android Smartphone:
– Chipset: Intel Atom Processor Z2460 (Single core)
– CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom™ with Hyper Threading
– GPU: 400MHz PowerVR SGX540 processor
– Os: Android 2.3.7 (GingerBread)
– RAM: 1GB, Internal storage: 16GB, microSD Card Slot expandable upto 32GB
– 4.5inch IPS capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels) with multitouch
– Rear Camera: 8 MP Auto focus + Dual LED Flash
– Front Camera: 1.3MP
– Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
– Connectivity: GPRS/EDGE, 21Mbps HSPA
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, USB 2.0, 3.5mm Jack
– Battery: 1900mAh Li-on