The Canadian handset manufacturer is back again in the Indian market with the new BlackBerry Classic smartphone in India. The company officially launched BB Classic for Rs 31,990 in India. The much awaited Classic is exclusively available in Snapdeal.com and BlackBerry stores. In order to increase the sale of its Classic smartphone the company is offering a buyback bonus of up to Rs 4,500 to the first 1,000 customers who swap their Bold smartphones with the Classic.
Key Features: – 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM 8960 – BlackBerry 10 OS – 3.5 display – Supports 4G/LTE and 3G – 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage – 128GB MicroSD Card support – 8MP Rear and 2MP front camera – 2515mAh Battery
Along with XperiaTM S, XperiaTM P, XperiaTM U, Sony has lined up another smartphone in its Xperia NXT series XperiaTM sola which is first smartphone to feature Sony’s floating touch technology. This technology lets the user to control the UI with just hovering the finger over the screen without even touching it. Along with Xperia S, Xperia P & Xperia U, Sony has lined up another smartphone in its Xperia NXT series called as Xperia sola which is the first smartphone to feature Sony’s floating touch technology. This technology lets the user to control the UI with just hovering the finger over the screen without even touching it.
Features & Specifications of Sony XperiaTM sola SmartPhone –
– Colours: 16,000,000 colour TFT – Resolution: 854×480 pixels – Size (diagonal): 3.7 inches – Scratch-resistant: Yes – hard coated shatterproof sheet on scratch-resistant glass – Text input: On-screen QWERTY keyboard – Touch screen: Capacitive – Touch gesture: Yes – multi-touch, up to 4 fingers supported – floating touch™: Yes – Mobile BRAVIA® Engine: Yes
Camera & Video:
– Rear Camera resolution: 5 MP – No Front Camera – Digital zoom: 16x – Photo flash: Yes – LED – HD Video recording: Yes – HD 720p – Auto focus – Face detection – Red-eye reduction – Smile detection
Connectivity & Network:
– MT27i: Quad EDGE/GSM/GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900 W-CDMA Band I, II, V and VIII – GSM GPRS Up to 100 kbps (download): Up to 80 kbps (upload) – GSM EDGE Up to 296 kbps (download): Up to 236.8 kbps (upload) – UMTS HSPA cat 6 (upload): Up to 5.6 Mbps – UMTS HSPA cat 10(download): Up to 14.4 Mbps – 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA) – aGPS – Bluetooth™ wireless technology v2.1 – DLNA Certified® – Micro USB support – NFC (MasterCard PayPass Certified) – USB High speed 2.0 support – Wi-Fi® – Wi-Fi® Hotspot functionality
– Talk time (GSM): Up to 6 hours – Standby time (GSM): Up to 470 hours – Talk time (UMTS): Up to 5 hours – Standby time (UMTS): Up to 475 hours – Music listening time: Up to 40 hours – Video playback time: Up to 6 hours – Size: 116 x 59 x 9.9 mm – Weight: 107 grams – Available colors: Black, White, Red
RIM has announced the new BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320 smartphone which features all the core BlackBerry messaging and social-centric features that keep people connected, and it offers global 3G connectivity backed by long battery life to allow users to make the most of their day. The BlackBerry Curve 9320 comes with the new BlackBerry® 7.1 OS, which supports features such as Mobile Hotspot and Wi-Fi® calling where available.
Features & Full Specifications of BlackBerry Curve 9320 BBOs Version 7.1 Smartphone:
– Rear Camera: 3.2MP with LED Flash – 2048×1536 pixels – Video recording with 4X Digital Zoom – Supports Audio Formats: mp4, .m4a, .3pg, .3gp2, .m4v, .avi, .asf, .mp3, .wmv, .aac, .amr, .wav, .mid, .wma, .flac, .ogg – Supports Video Formats: mp4, .m4a, .3gp, .3gp2, .m4v, .avi, .asf, .wmv, .wma
Network & Connectivity:
– 4G model yet to come – GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz – 3G/HSPA: 2100/1700/900MHz – Speed: HSDPA – 5.76Mbps HSDPA – 7.2Mbps – Wi-Fi b/g/n – Bluetooth 2.1v – microUSB port – A-GPS support – FM – 3.5mm audio jack
Exactly one month after the launch of Intel’s first Medfield based Lava Xolo X900 smartphone by Lava now Lenovo has announced its latest smartphone Lenovo Lephone K800 which is again based on the same Intel Medfield soc. Lephone K800 is powered by 1.6GHz Intel atom processor running on Android 2.3.7 ginger bread version. Still its not sure whether the Os on this phone is upgradable to the ICS. K800 also packs the Intel’s Hyper Threading technology for fast switching between applications, as well as Intel’s XMM 6260 platform that can offer support for HSPA+ 21Mbs on 3G networks.
Features & Specifications of Lenovo Lephone K800 Android Smartphone:
– 4.5inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with multitouch – Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels with 16Million colors
Camera & MultiMedia
– Rear Camera: 8 MP Auto focus camera with Dual LED Flash – Front Camera: 1.3MP – Video recording: 1080p HD Resolution
– Accelerometer – Proximity – Compass
Network & Connectivity
– GPRS/EDGE – Data speed on 3G network: 21Mbps HSPA – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot – Bluetooth v2.1 – USB 2.0 – 3.5mm Audio Jack
Battery & Dimensions
– Battery: 1900mAh Li-on
Price of Lenovo LePhone K800 is around 3,299 Renminbi or around $518 USD and is available at 360buy.com and some selected Suning & GOME stores and Lenovo retail stores in China. Other than China still it is not sure whether the LePhone K800 will also be made available in India and the rest of the world.