Following Canvas HD Micromax today launched another new smartphone called Micromax Bolt A35. The low budget device is available at most of the leading store for a price tag of Rs 4,250.
The dual SIM smartphone sports a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by 1 GHz processor and 256MB RAM running on the older version of Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread). The internal storage is just 160MB which can be extended with microSD card upto 16 GB. MMX Bolt A35 comes with dual camera, 2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front camera.
The key feature of Bolt A35 is, it is preloaded with new Flash transfer app which aims to share the data at faster rate by simply shake and share or by dragging the contents across the screen. Bolt A35 is packed with 1500 mAh battery and has Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB connectivity.
Quick Glance on MMX Bolt A35 Specification:
– CPU: 1GHz processor
– Os: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
– RAM: 256 MB, Internal Memory: 160 MB
– microSD card slot to expandable upto 16GB
– Dual SIM
– Screen size: 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen
– Screen resolution: 480×800 pixels
– Front camera: 0.3 MP
– Rear camera: 2 MP
– Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi, and micro USB
– Pre-loaded Flash transfer app
– Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
– Price of Micromax Bolt A35 in India: Rs 4,250
– Release Date in India: 14th Feb 2013