The latest mid range smartphone from the Japanese company named as Sony Xperia SP is now available for pre orders at online retail stores in India. The device is expected to be released by 23rd April throughout the country.
Sony Xperia SP runs on android v4.1 JellyBean Os on 1.7Ghz Qualcommâs Snapdragon S4 Pro Dual Core processor & Adreno 320 GPU with 1 gigs of RAM and 8 gigs of internal storage further expandable upto 32GB via Micro SD card slot.
The phone has a 4.6 Inches HD Display of resolution 1280 x 720 Pixels and is packed with 8MP Auto Focus Camera alongwith a 0.3MP front facing camera.
Currently Infibeam and Flipkart are taking the advance bookings for Xperia SP for Rs 25,490 and Rs 25,990 respectively.
Key Features and Specifications of Sony Xperia SP
– Display: 4.6-inch, scratch-resistant TFT Bravia Engine 2
– Resolution: 1,280 x 720 pixels
– Platform: Android 4.1, JB Os
– Processor: 1.7GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
– Graphics: Adreno 320
– RAM: 1GB
– Main camera: 8MP primary Exmor RS snapper with LED flash and 16x digital zoom
– Secondary webcam: VGA
– Memory: 8GB flash storage, expandable up to 32GB
– Wifi, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, DLNA, micro USB, FM Radio, NFC
– Battery: 2,370mAh