Korean Giant Samsung is preparing the countdown timer for its 2013 flagship model Galaxy S4 which is scheduled to launch on March 14th in New York Times Square.
The timer was spotted by Clove on Samsung’s training website. The countdown timer is ticking down the seconds until 18:00 GMT on 14 March.
There is nothing much on the timer page which reveals about the smartphone but there is one suspense which reads as ” Samsung UnPacked 2013 Episode 1″. This could mean Samsung is looking forward to unpack more high end smartphones under its Galaxy brand perhaps the Note 3 which is expected to come with huge 5.9 inch display.
Quick glance on the rumored features of Samsung Galaxy S IV:
– CPU:1.8 GHz Exynos Octa core processor
– GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP3
– 4.99-inch Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
– 2 GB RAM
– 13 MP Rear Camera, 2.1 MP front facing camera
– Internal memory : 16GB/32GB/64GB
– Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, Smart Stay and Smart Rotation features
– GSM/WCDMA/LTE network support