The Canadian handset manufacturer is back again in the Indian market with its 2013 flagship device BlackBerry Z10. Today the company officially launched BB Z10 for Rs 43,490 in Mumbai. India is the first market in the Asia pacific where the Canadian smartphone maker has released this premium device.
The much awaited Z10 will be available in stores from tomorrow. Many online retail stores like Junglee.com and Tradus.com had started selling this smartphone before its formal launch.
Key Features of BB Z10:
– 4.2 inch LCD screen with a 1280 x 768 screen resolution and that comes to 356 pixel per inch
– 1.5GHz Qualcomm dual-core CPU with 2GB RAM
– BlackBerry 10 OS
– 16 GB internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD card
– 8MP Camera with 1080 pixel HD video-recording and 2MP front camera
– 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC support, HDMI Port, USB 2.0
– Proximity sensor, accelerometer, Gyro sensor
– Colors: White and Black