BSNL and Pantel Technologies have revised the price of one of their low cost tablet TPAD IS701R from Rs 3499 to Rs 3999 with BSNL connection and Rs 3250 to Rs 3749 without BSNL data plan.
“Till now, we have received more than 250,000 bookings. We have already started with the delivery process and lined up customers can expect the tablet to be delivered within two months. As far as the price is concerned, it is revised to Rs 3,999 with BSNL data plan and Rs 3,749 without BSNL connection respectively,” said Nishant Mishra, marketing head, Pantel Technologies.
The company also mentioned that the new price will be applicable only for the new customers. Customers who had booked the TPAD 701R earlier has to pay the old quoted price itself.
TPAD IS701R also popularly known as the ‘Rs 3200 BSNL tablet’ has a 7inch high quality resistive touchscreen of resolution 800 x 600 pixels. 701R is powered by 1GHz processor running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread version with the support of 256MB DDR2 RAM and 2GB of internal memory. The tablet has a microSD card slot expandable upto 32GB and a VGA camera. The battery of capacity 3000mAh can last upto 8hours.
BSNL launched its two Pantel made low cost tablets TPAD IS703C and TPAD IS 701C on 15th June in Indore.
Quick glance on the Features & Specifications of BSNL T-Pad IS701R Android Tablet:
– CPU: 1GHz processor
– Platform/Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
– RAM: 256MB DDR2
– Internal Memory: 2GB
– microSD Card slot: available, expandable upto 32GB
– Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
– Display Size: 7” Inch resistive touchscreen
– Display Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
– Sensors: G-Sensor
– Camera: 0.3MP
– Supports Micro USB
– Battery: Li-ion 3000mAh
– Email: Send/receive email online
– Audio Formats: Supports MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG/AC3/WAV
– Video Formats: Supports AVI RM/RMVB FLV WMV9 MP4
– Flash Support: Adode Flash 10.1
– Price of BSNL Penta Tablet TPAD IS701R is Rs 3999 with BSNL Connection and Rs 3749 without BSNL Connection in Indian Market.
– TPAD IS701R is released and available in India.
Do you just love a part in the whole song? Want to use the best part in the music as your ringtone? Or want to cut the unwanted part from the song? Then here is a wonderful android software application called as Mp3 Cutter which fulfills your needs and that too for free.
Mp3 Cutter from beka is one of the top free android apps which cuts any part in the song based on your wish and stores it into the phone’s memory. It works on the Smartphones, Tablets running on android version 2.0.1 and up. The app is quite stable and easy to use. This app supports .mp3 files only.
To download Mp3 Cutter, open the Google PlayStore and type “Mp3 Cutter beka”. Select the app and install it, the size of the app is just 745KB. Before using this app I recommended you to install the File Manager app. Because the Mp3 Cutter stores the edited part of the song in the “/media/audio/” location of the phone memory which can be accessed easily using the file manager software.
Steps to cut the song using Mp3 Cutter:
– Open the Mp3 Cutter App, click on the green button placed on top.
– Browse and select the song from your phone. The song gets loaded in the app.
– Now the app just looks like a player app with some extra buttons. Extra buttons includes a red button and two sets of ‘<>‘ buttons. The first set is used to trim the start point and the second set is used for trimming the end point of the edited song. More explanation on this in next step. The red button is the trigger/halt to cut the song.
– Click the play button to play the song. And when your best part starts playing just click the red button which starts to cut the song. Clicking the red button again will stop the cutting of the song.
– Clicking the Reset Cut button aborts the cut part and starts again for fresh edit, Play Cut plays the edited part of the song and Start cut saves the edited song.
– If you find that the edited song misses some part of your favorite music then this is where the two sets of ‘<>‘ arrow buttons are used to trim the edited part.
– Open the desired location (“/media/audio/”) in the file manager to find the song which can be copied/moved to another location in the memory and can be used as a ringtone, can be shared or deleted etc.