Exactly one month after the launch of Intel’s first Medfield based Lava Xolo X900 smartphone by Lava now Lenovo has announced its latest smartphone Lenovo Lephone K800 which is again based on the same Intel Medfield soc. Lephone K800 is powered by 1.6GHz Intel atom processor running on Android 2.3.7 ginger bread version. Still its not sure whether the Os on this phone is upgradable to the ICS. K800 also packs the Intel’s Hyper Threading technology for fast switching between applications, as well as Intel’s XMM 6260 platform that can offer support for HSPA+ 21Mbs on 3G networks.
Features & Specifications of Lenovo Lephone K800 Android Smartphone:
– Chipset: Intel Atom Processor Z2460 (Single core)
– CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom™ with Hyper Threading
– GPU: 400MHz PowerVR SGX540 processor
– Os: Android 2.3.7 (GingerBread)
– RAM: 1GB
– Internal storage: 16GB
– microSD Card Slot: Yes, Expandable upto 32GB
– 4.5inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with multitouch
– Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels with 16Million colors
– Rear Camera: 8 MP Auto focus camera with Dual LED Flash
– Front Camera: 1.3MP
– Video recording: 1080p HD Resolution
– Data speed on 3G network: 21Mbps HSPA
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
– Bluetooth v2.1
– USB 2.0
– 3.5mm Audio Jack
– Battery: 1900mAh Li-on
Price of Lenovo LePhone K800 is around 3,299 Renminbi or around $518 USD and is available at 360buy.com and some selected Suning & GOME stores and Lenovo retail stores in China.
Other than China still it is not sure whether the LePhone K800 will also be made available in India and the rest of the world.