Beautiful smartphones under the Galaxy A Series continue to flow in the Market as the company officially launched its new smartphone named as Samsung Galaxy A7. The smartphone is expected to hit the market at the end of Q1 this year.
Looking at the specs the Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a 5.5 Inch Super AMOLED Display of resolution 1280 x 720 Pixels. Beneath the display lies the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC or 32-bit Exynos 5430 solution, since it comes two different chipsets. Both chipsets feature octa-core CPU (1.5GHz quad A53 + 1.0GHz quad A53 for the Snapdragon 615 and 1.8GHz quad A15 + 1.3GHz quad A7 for the Exynos 5430). The device runs on the android v4.4 KitKat Os. Beside the Soc lies 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable via Micro SD card slot.
In the camera segment the Galaxy A7 is packed with 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED FLash at the back. There is also a front camera of 5MP which can be used for video chatting. The device offers Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face and other camera features. The official price of the smartphone in India and other countries is yet to be known. The expected price is Rs 35,000.
Key Features and Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7
– Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD Display
– Resolution: 1,280 x 720 pixels
– Platform: Android 4.4, Kitkat Os
– Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC/32-bit Exynos 5430
– RAM: 2GB
– Main camera: 13MP with auto focus and LED flash
– Secondary camera: 5MP
– Memory: 16GB flash storage, expandable via microSD slot
– Wifi, 4G/LTE, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, NFC and USB 2.0
– Battery: 2,600mAh