Nokia Lumia 925, another high end mobile from the Finnish company to hit the Indian smartphone market soon as per Nokia India website. Lumia 925 is successor of Lumia 920 with few improved specs.In comparsion both the device sports similar specs. But the major difference between the two is Lumia 925 comes with aluminum body, better camera sensor, thinner and lighter than Lumia 920. Currently there is no official announcement from the company on the release date and the price. Expected price tag of this phone would be around Rs 40,000.
The features of Nokia Lumia 925 includes 4.5-inch IPS Capacitive touchscreen display of 768 x 1280 pixels resolution and 334 ppi pixel density. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor with 1GB RAM. Running on Windows Phone 8 Os Lumia 925 sports a 8.7-megapixel camera on the back and a secondary front facing camera of 1.3MP. The battery capacity of this model is 2000mAh.
Features and Specifications of Nokia Lumia 925:
– 4.5inch IPS Capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 2 protected
– 768 x 1280 resolution with 16million colors and 334ppi density
– 1.5GHz Snapdragon Dual-Core processor
– 1GB RAM
– 16GB internal memory
– No microSD card slot
– 8.7MP rear camera with autofocus and Dual LED FLash
– 1.3MP front camera
– Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, Magnetometer
– Connectivity: 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.1, NFC, USB2.0 and 3.5mm audio jack
– Battery capacity: Li-Ion 2000 mAh