Samsung may officially unveil its 2013 flagship model the Galaxy S4 on May 4th in Singapore. As per the report from CNET the smartphone could be launched in “Samsung Fashion Steps Out 2013” event scheduled on May 4.
One can pre order the Galaxy S4 on the local telecom operator’s website starting from April 17th. Also on the same date the Samsung Experience Stores may also start the pre bookings for the device at $50 deposit (Singapore).
Currently there is no official information available on the India release.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy S4
– CPU: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
– GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
– 4.99inch Super AMOLED 3 capacitive touchscreen
– Os: Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with TouchWiz UI
– RAM: 2GB, Internal storage: 16GB/32GB/64GB
– microSD Card Slot: Yes, Expandable upto 64GB
– Battery: Li Ion 2600mAh