Japanese giant Sony may launch its 2013 flagship smartphone Xperia Z along with Xperia ZL on 6th March in India. Company has started a count down timer at its microsite where it mentions “Everything is about to Change”. Don’t know what exactly this means. Other than the timer there is nothing which reveals about the event or price.
Currently both the smartphones are listed on the official Sony India Website in Coming Soon state. Japan is the first to get the availability of these smartphones following UK and other European Markets. Both the devices are also expected to be released soon in China.
Expected price of Xperia Z is around Rs 42,000. Hope within next 4 days this expectation will be clarified by the company and end the waiting period for its eager Xperia fans.
Key features of Sony Xperia Z:
– 5 inch Full HD reality Display
– display resolution 1920 x 1080p, 441 ppi density
– Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean (Upgradable to 4.2)
– 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
– 13.1 MP rear camera, 2.2MP front camera
– RAM 2B, 16GB Internal storage, 32GB microSD card slot
– Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, DLNA
– Li-Ion 2330mAh