Not just this the smartphone is also listed at online retailers like ebay.in and Infibeam.com. Ebay India is also taking pre orders on 5 factory unlocked models of Xperia Z until 15th Feb priced for Rs 65,900.
Until now there is no official announcement from the company on the release date and the price. Expected price tag of these smartphones could be more than Rs 38,000.
Both the premium devices are also releasing soon in China, UK, and other European markets most likely in the last week of this month.
Key features of Sony Xperia Z:
– 5 inch Full HD reality Display
– display resolution 1920 x 1080p, 441 ppi density
– Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean (Upgradable to 4.2)
– 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
– 13.1 MP rear camera, 2.2MP front camera
– RAM 2B, 16GB Internal storage, 32GB microSD card slot
– Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, DLNA
– Li-Ion 2330mAh