Online retail stores like Junglee.com and Tradus.com have already started to sell the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone before the official launch event kickoffs.
BB Z10 16GB version is selling at Rs 55,368 and Rs 44,980 at the stores respectively. Some of the other retailers like Saholic.com and flipkart.com are taking the pre orders for Rs 45,000.
The formal release event is expected to be held on 25th Feb in Mumbai where the official price of the full touchscreen handset will be revealed. Currently BlackBerry Z10 is released in UK, Canada, UAE and some European markets. US launch will follow after India’s.
Key Features of BB Z10:
– 4.2 inch LCD screen with a 1280 x 768 screen resolution and that comes to 356 pixel per inch
– 1.5GHz Qualcomm dual-core CPU with 2GB RAM
– BlackBerry 10 OS
– 16 GB internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD card
– 8MP Camera with 1080 pixel HD video-recording and 2MP front camera
– 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC support, HDMI Port, USB 2.0
– Proximity sensor, accelerometer, Gyro sensor
– Colors: White and Black