Today Lava Mobiles has launched a low cost android ICS smartphone named as Lava Xolo A500 for Rs 6,999 in India.
Xolo A500 ships with a 10.1-cm (4-inch) WVGA Capacitive touch display of resolution 480 x 800 pixels which sounds good.
The two SIM handset is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Krait processor and 512 MB RAM. The device has an internal storage capacity of 4 GB, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD. All this is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
The Lava A500 features a decent 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera for video calling. It has Dual SIM slot with dual standby support which looks a common feature in the company’s Xolo A series smartphones. In the connectivity section the phone offers most of the default features like Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, micro-USB etc.
The smartphone spec looks value for money device.
Lava Xolo A500 is released in India and it is listed on some of the leading online retail stores and ready to be purchased.
Features and Specifications of Lava Xolo A500 Smartphone:
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Krait
– CPU: 1 GHz dual-core
– GPU: Adreno 203
– Os: Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
– RAM: 512MB
– Internal storage: 4GB
– microSD Card Slot: Yes, Expandable upto 32GB
– Dual SIM (GSM + GSM), Dual Standby
– 4inch WVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen with multitouch
– Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
Camera & MultiMedia
– Rear Camera: 5 MP with LED Flash
– Front Camera: VGA
– Video recording: Yes
– Ambient Light Sensor
Network & Connectivity
– Data speed on 3G network: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
– Bluetooth, GPS
– microUSB 2.0
– 3.5mm Audio Jack
Battery & Dimensions
– Battery: 1500mAh Li-on
– TalkTime: Up to 9 hours (2G) / Up to 8 hours (3G)
– Standby Time: Up to 310 hours (2G)
– Dimension: 124×63.5×11.8 MM
– Weight: 122.6grams
– Colors: Black