Micromax one of the top budget Phone Manufacturer in India has recently launched Micromax Smarty 4.0 A68. The device features 4inch TFT WVGA Capacitive touchscreen of resolution 480 x 800 Pixels and 65k color. Main advantage of the display is that it is built using the IPS technology which gives a wider viewing angle for the user.
Underneath the 4″ LCD display lies the MediaTek MT6515 chipset which comprises a 1GHz processor and a 512MB RAM running on the Android v4.0.4 ICS Os. The Smarty A68 comes with a 2GB of internal memory and 4GB of ROM. Memory can be expanded upto 32GB using the microSD card.
The Dual-Sim smartphone has a 5MP camera with LED flash at the rear and there is no front camera for this device.
Micromax A68 Smarty has a Li-Ion 1600 mAh battery which would give a talktime of 5hours. Connectivity features include 2G, Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth 3.0. Micromax A68 4.0 doesn’t support 3G network.
The low cost handset is released in India for a price tag of Rs 6,499.
Features and Specifications of Micromax Smarty A68 Android Smartphone:
– CPU: 1GHz processor, MediaTek MT6515 chipset
– Os: Android 4.0.4 IceCream Sandwich
– Dual-Sim Support
– Dual standby GSM + GSM
– Display Size: 4inch with resolution of 800 x 480 pixel
– Display Type: TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with IPS Panel
– Multitouch support
– External Memory: microSD, expandable up to 32 GB
– Rear camera: 5 Mega Pixel with LED flash
– Front camera: No
– Mp3/Mp4 Player
– 3.5mm Audio jack
– 2G: Dualband (GSM 900/1800)
– Internet: GPRS/EDGE support
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0, USB
– Battery: Standard Li ion 1600 mAh
– Stand by time: up to 6 days
– Talk time: up to 5hrs
– Dimensions: 127 x 65.5 x 9.9 mm
– Smarty A68 is announced in December 2012 and it is available at the online retail stores.
– Price of Micromax A68 Smarty in India is Rs 6,499