Google

Full Phone Specifications of CelKon A95

Written on:June 11, 2012
Comments
Add One

CelkonTM Mobiles, one of the Indian cell phone manufacturer has announced its two new dual-sim Android smartphones for Indian market, Celkon A95 and Celkon A97. Both the handsets make the Celkon Mobiles as the first Handset company in India to launch its phone based on the newly developed 6575 Chipset from MediaTek. The CPU in the chipset is powered by 1GHz processor running on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread operating system. Company has roped in cricketer Virat Kohli and the actress Tamanna as the brand ambassadors and has lined up eight more advanced smart phones in the $100-200 category to be launched over the next few weeks.

Celkon A95 has a 3.2″ capacitive touchscreen of resolution 240 x 320 pixels with multi-touch support. It supports dual-sim for GSM network and has 3G capability. Other connectivity includes Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth and MicroUSB. Celkon A95 model is officially announced on 8th June in Hyderabad and will be available by the third quarter of this year with a price tag of Rs 5299 in India.

Features & Specifications of Celkon A95 Android Smartphone:
Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
– Battery: Standard Li ion 1400 mAh
– Stand by time: up to 300hrs
– Talk time: up to 8.5hrs
– Dimensions: 112 x 60.5 x 11.5 mm
– Weight: 104grams
– Celkon A95 is announced on 8th june 2012 and will be available from the third quarter of this year.
– Price of Celkon A95 in India is Rs 5,299

20 Comments add one

1. chandan says:

what abt ram ?

2. sujish says:

nice handset 3.2 mega pixal camara
    1 gz processor
    video calling facilities
    android 2.3.6 ginger bread version
    dual sim facility
    supporting all android applications and games working good
    threaded messages & flash light
    smooth touch screen
    fast downloading excellent handset
    super features
    installing new softwares easily
    good mobile for good worth of money

3. mani says:

nice mobile i bought these moble 2 days back excellent working features connectig internet is so simple and fast i tried video calling in skype good experience its have only 230mb internal memory but its not a problem install a software like root manager then we install the softwares to memory card its so cool
    battery was so cool using continous 3 and half internet usage

• Velu says:

Hi,

Today i have bought A95 Mobile, i am using Airtel 3G connection, i am not able to connect internet could you pls any one send the manual setting.

Velu

4. Rasheed says:

I bought it 4 days back it is becoming too slow after installing more than 3 softwares and showing memory 160mb but saying 100mb used without installing any apps i say its a worst mobile i have seen ever but without ibstalling any apps its cool superb n fast but if we do so what may the use of android? n battery backup is very low reducing 1% for a minute yle using. If anyone can help me s contact me at 7382030026 pls help as it is my 3rd celkon mobile which i have been using n getting irritated.pls help me.

5. Srujith says:

I have brought this mobile a 20 days ago first before installing the any software the system was run Fast .after installing the system become. Slower. The touch screen also became same . The. Internet connection was not configured by major mobile network. And the 3G& wi fi .not connected by this mobile any has suggestions about this please. Contact. To Srujithkeshav@gmail. Come

6. how to change the storage settings in celkon a95.i mean how to download apps store in memory card.

7. nikunj sahal says:

good ph I love that hd quality video its awesome working good application move easily to ph to sd but if I wand upgrade version of android so can I upload in that

8. lky says:

plz suggest me…about celkon a95 mobile phone.
    can i buy this or why…..
    if u have that phone so plz give me a suggestion about this phone.

9. yogi says:

i brought this mob 2 days ago. very nice performance. processor is 1 GHz. internet is cool.very nice look.

10. jk says:

hai …… iam use the CellkonA95 good applicastions how storej swotiware

11. Anji says:

What is the SAR Value of Celkon A95 mobile any one plz reply my mail ID anji.16a@gmail.com

12. faiz ansari says:

kindly tell me about camera 3.2 mg pixel…how is camera clarity….good or bad…koz i m going to purchase this mobile as on occasion of dashera
    ansariifaiz@gmail.com.

13. Velu says:

Hi,

Pls send the manual internet setting for Celkon A95, velukp2005@yahoo.co.in

14. SRUJITH says:

please any one help me my celkon a95 mobile process has become very slow. it get stuck every time I need to restart it every time. why is this happening? .

15. TRINADH says:

hi.
    iam using celkon a95 from 2mounts .i suffered with many problems
    1)my mobile beacom very slow
    2)some times my moblies storage atomcaly filled by it self
    3)GPRS does not connect proparly
    4)many times it become hang
    5)many times the SD cards is unmouted(it damaged my sd card)
    6)many times some apps don’t apper
    if any one cane help me please contact me by my email ID

16. nikunj says:

look man phone is good but internal memory and rem is not as much thats why its get stuck if want to use than plz make sure your rem and internal memory should have space other wise its not working properly and 5500 how much you can get

17. Rajkumar says:

Can u anybody inform these mobile good or bad? When we r using with net.

18. kanigiri reddy says:

Can any one help me? My problem is mobile is (1).Suddenly switched off sometimes(2)sometimes suddenly strucked (3).I had 340 MB free in my SD card but it shows your phone memory is getting low.(4)How to download android games like HILL CLIMB RACING,DEATH MOTO RACE,WORLD CUP CRICKET and extra games from my system.Please help me.