BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android ICS tablet launched in India

Written on:June 16, 2012
Add One

As reported earlier, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched its much awaited Pantel made Penta T-PAD IS703C low cost tablet yesterday in Indore. Along with T-PAD 703C BSNL has also launched Penta TPAD-IS701C tablet.

People can see the demo of these tablets at five outlets based at Nehru Park, Radhe Computers, Orbit Mall, City Centre and Jauhri Palace.

Features & Specifications of BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android 4.0 Tablet:
– Email: Send/receive email online
– Audio Format: Supports MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG/AC3/WAV
– 1year Manufacturer warranty

Source: Daily Bhaskar

36 Comments add one

1. arkadeb haldar says:

does BSNL Penta T-padIS703C has sim card slot??

2. prajwalit says:

does this tab have sim card slot ?does it support reliance cdma dongle(netconnt+)?

3. vineet says:

NO. it doesnt have sim card slot, but yes it support dongles ;)…

4. Raj Kumar says:

Dear Sir,

aap ko galat fahmi hai kya
    800*600 pixels nahi h
    760*480 pixels hai.

or ram bhi kam hai

5. mehul patel says:

this is very good tablet batter than HTC & micromax on this price as well as black barry

6. Marak B says:

What is the average battery life of this tablet ??

7. Hithendra says:

If some one liking to buy micromax or karbon, theu price around 7k can go this for this tablet .

8. is thr wifi in it?????

n isme dongle konsa konsa chata hai??

9. Kbbinoy says:

do u have any information on the processor specification/brand used in this? And about its GPU?

10. Sana says:

I have been using this product for the last 20 days and, I would say that the features provided are good, but not awesome. I supports all the dongles, provided you have to set them accordingly. It works good with Wi-Fi. No battery issue. But, I feel very annoyed because it got hung up many times. Whenever U insert any USB device, like…. Pendrive, Any dongle or keyboard with the Leather-cover, the device would stop working for sure. Sometimes, it resumed with the earlier windows with many stopping messages like this software/these softwares had stopped (and I have to reboot again), And also, it get hung up permanently, and have to use a pin to reset… otherwise it would not shut down normally pressing the power button.

These are my personal reviews for the product and I am not lying.

• guest says:

Yes, u are correct.
      The device is hanging like anything and you need to reboot it every time.
      The device having a very weak battery backup.
      It is playing movies very well.
      But the it is not supporting the apple headphones and Samsung s3head phones.
      The device is heating up to a considerable temperature.
      If the battery is 29% all of a sudden is getting dropped to 3%
      It is better to avoid this tablet.

• Purchaser of TPad in Feb 2013 says:

yeah mine too hangs a lot especially during skype.. though the features are supposed to be good, it hangs a lot even after giving it for repair!! May skype is separate for android?

11. suraj patil says:

does it support reliance1X cdma (netconnt)AC8720

12. Buddha says:

Any one can plz update me tht whether I can use MTS data card (2g) or not

13. madhukar gupta says:

How a BSNL landline broad band internet can be connected with BSNL PANTEL IS703C?

14. vidhyadhar says:

does 703c saport bsnltera 3g dongle

15. Rajjal says:

I am planning to buy a cheap tablet and best in that price range .I am thinking to purchase BSNL but which model to purchase I am getting confused.Plz suggest me with pros and cons of the given model & also in which tablet can i use sim card to make calls.

16. rajesh says:

this tab is good but many time hang plz give me a solution

17. Anil says:

Dear Sir

please Give Me Info About The BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Have The Calling Facility Or Not If He Have So Please Give Me Purchase Link……….Anil

With Regards
    Anil Shrivastava

18. AMIT KACHA says:

Hello Sir..
    I want to know about bsnl penta is703c. In This table front camera appear? for Skype Video calling?

wait for reply?

19. nitin shah says:

want to know about slimslot n tab

20. kaushik says:

can i make a call from this tab

21. Govind Dafada says:

Can i use DATA Card T3G72A, BSNL 3G TERA 3G
    I purchased Rs. 2000/-
    Any One Help me for this issue ?
    I Have PENTA
    BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android ICS tablet

22. venkat says:

i bought this product in flipkart ……

i am facing the problem it is not connected the internet……

i tried lot of times but fraction of sec’s 3g notification shows in task bar after it’s gone……….

what can i do ???????? i bought this one two days back only

23. venkat says:

and this ram 512mb only

24. xyz says:

Please do not buy penta tablets. They are cheap but they do no support most of the apps and games. It is a waste of buying penta products. I bought a penta T-pad and now i regret a lot for buying it. There are a lot of other tabs better than penta. The quality of charger is so poor as it gets heated a lot. The headphones provided are so cheap. The tablet is also so heavy. It hangs a lot. For the past one week i got nearly 100 hang ups. So please do not buy this tab. If you buy it then you’ll definitely regret a lot.

25. Kumar says:

I would like to suggest to go for Penta WS702c which has 1GB RAM. I bought this last week and its working fine till today. It almost supports all video formats and most of the HD games and live wallpapers whichever i installed from Play store. The only thing i am concerned abt the product is the battery backup. It almsot lot of time for charging but battery drains up while connected to Intenet.

26. ravi says:

i HAVE PENTA TABLET is703c , its hanging , unable to see video call in skype .
    is there any option

27. abinash borpuzari says:

how i connect my airtel dongle to my pentra 703c tablet……plz help me…………

28. Rishi says:

Hi, Ive buy is703c recently its working good..with wifi its work like a charm,have good browserbut no bluetooth which is a let down.
    All off good touch per battery all we know that android devices are drain out quickly even on stand by. These is my personal view.

29. rishabh says:

sir, i want to knw that whether it supports mts mblaze mobile internet……

30. dhruv says:

can I use tango and vonage app from play store..
    I want to purchase this tab to use this 2 apps .
    so plz reply fast for this…