Google

BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android ICS tablet launched in India

Written on:June 16, 2012
Comments
Add One

As reported earlier, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched its much awaited Pantel made Penta T-PAD IS703C low cost tablet yesterday in Indore. Along with T-PAD 703C BSNL has also launched Penta TPAD-IS701C tablet.

People can see the demo of these tablets at five outlets based at Nehru Park, Radhe Computers, Orbit Mall, City Centre and Jauhri Palace.

Features & Specifications of BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android 4.0 Tablet:
- Email: Send/receive email online
- Audio Format: Supports MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG/AC3/WAV
- 1year Manufacturer warranty

Source: Daily Bhaskar

36 Comments add one

1. arkadeb haldar says:

does BSNL Penta T-padIS703C has sim card slot??

2. prajwalit says:

does this tab have sim card slot ?does it support reliance cdma dongle(netconnt+)?

3. vineet says:

NO. it doesnt have sim card slot, but yes it support dongles ;)…

4. Raj Kumar says:

Dear Sir,

aap ko galat fahmi hai kya
    800*600 pixels nahi h
    760*480 pixels hai.

or ram bhi kam hai

5. mehul patel says:

this is very good tablet batter than HTC & micromax on this price as well as black barry

6. Marak B says:

What is the average battery life of this tablet ??

7. Hithendra says:

If some one liking to buy micromax or karbon, theu price around 7k can go this for this tablet .

8. is thr wifi in it?????

n isme dongle konsa konsa chata hai??

9. Kbbinoy says:

do u have any information on the processor specification/brand used in this? And about its GPU?

10. Sana says:

I have been using this product for the last 20 days and, I would say that the features provided are good, but not awesome. I supports all the dongles, provided you have to set them accordingly. It works good with Wi-Fi. No battery issue. But, I feel very annoyed because it got hung up many times. Whenever U insert any USB device, like…. Pendrive, Any dongle or keyboard with the Leather-cover, the device would stop working for sure. Sometimes, it resumed with the earlier windows with many stopping messages like this software/these softwares had stopped (and I have to reboot again), And also, it get hung up permanently, and have to use a pin to reset… otherwise it would not shut down normally pressing the power button.

These are my personal reviews for the product and I am not lying.
    I

• guest says:

Yes, u are correct.
      The device is hanging like anything and you need to reboot it every time.
      The device having a very weak battery backup.
      It is playing movies very well.
      But the it is not supporting the apple headphones and Samsung s3head phones.
      The device is heating up to a considerable temperature.
      If the battery is 29% all of a sudden is getting dropped to 3%
      It is better to avoid this tablet.

• Purchaser of TPad in Feb 2013 says:

yeah mine too hangs a lot especially during skype.. though the features are supposed to be good, it hangs a lot even after giving it for repair!! May skype is separate for android?

11. suraj patil says:

does it support reliance1X cdma (netconnt)AC8720

12. Buddha says:

Any one can plz update me tht whether I can use MTS data card (2g) or not

Thnks

13. madhukar gupta says:

How a BSNL landline broad band internet can be connected with BSNL PANTEL IS703C?

14. vidhyadhar says:

does 703c saport bsnltera 3g dongle

15. Rajjal says:

I am planning to buy a cheap tablet and best in that price range .I am thinking to purchase BSNL but which model to purchase I am getting confused.Plz suggest me with pros and cons of the given model & also in which tablet can i use sim card to make calls.

16. rajesh says:

this tab is good but many time hang plz give me a solution

17. Anil says:

Dear Sir

please Give Me Info About The BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Have The Calling Facility Or Not If He Have So Please Give Me Purchase Link……….Anil

With Regards
    Anil Shrivastava
    +919713393990

18. AMIT KACHA says:

Hello Sir..
    I want to know about bsnl penta is703c. In This table front camera appear? for Skype Video calling?

wait for reply?
    thanks..

19. nitin shah says:

want to know about slimslot n tab

20. kaushik says:

can i make a call from this tab

21. Govind Dafada says:

Can i use DATA Card T3G72A, BSNL 3G TERA 3G
    I purchased Rs. 2000/-
    Any One Help me for this issue ?
    I Have PENTA
    BSNL Penta T-PAD IS703C Android ICS tablet

22. venkat says:

i bought this product in flipkart ……

i am facing the problem it is not connected the internet……

i tried lot of times but fraction of sec’s 3g notification shows in task bar after it’s gone……….

what can i do ???????? i bought this one two days back only

23. venkat says:

and this ram 512mb only

24. xyz says:

Please do not buy penta tablets. They are cheap but they do no support most of the apps and games. It is a waste of buying penta products. I bought a penta T-pad and now i regret a lot for buying it. There are a lot of other tabs better than penta. The quality of charger is so poor as it gets heated a lot. The headphones provided are so cheap. The tablet is also so heavy. It hangs a lot. For the past one week i got nearly 100 hang ups. So please do not buy this tab. If you buy it then you’ll definitely regret a lot.

25. Kumar says:

I would like to suggest to go for Penta WS702c which has 1GB RAM. I bought this last week and its working fine till today. It almost supports all video formats and most of the HD games and live wallpapers whichever i installed from Play store. The only thing i am concerned abt the product is the battery backup. It almsot lot of time for charging but battery drains up while connected to Intenet.

26. ravi says:

i HAVE PENTA TABLET is703c , its hanging , unable to see video call in skype .
    is there any option

27. abinash borpuzari says:

how i connect my airtel dongle to my pentra 703c tablet……plz help me…………

28. Rishi says:

Hi, Ive buy is703c recently its working good..with wifi its work like a charm,have good browserbut no bluetooth which is a let down.
    All off good touch response..as per battery all we know that android devices are drain out quickly even on stand by. These is my personal view.

29. rishabh says:

sir, i want to knw that whether it supports mts mblaze mobile internet……

30. dhruv says:

can I use tango and vonage app from play store..
    I want to purchase this tab to use this 2 apps .
    so plz reply fast for this…