Shortly after the launch of the premium smartphone Blackberry Porsche Design P’9981 in Singapore, now Research in Motion (RM) and Porsche have launched it into the Indonesian market for Rp 18.9 million ($2000).
The Porsche Design P’9981 smartphone from BlackBerry will be available at all BlackBerry Lifestyle stores from authorized partners in Indonesia (PT. Teletama Artha Mandiri, PT. Selular Media Infotama and PT. Comtech Cellular) at with a retail price of Rp. 18,888,888.
What makes the Porsche Design costlier is quiet obvious the brand name. And apart from this some of its design features like its sculpted QWERTY keypad, hand wrapped leather back cover and the whole body which is made up of stainless steel also add to its whooping price.
This smartphone is powered by the BlackBerry Os 7 with a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8655 processor and 8GB of internal storage. It is NFC enabled and has a 5MP camera. It is a Porsche with which you can talk and send e mails.
Quick glance on the features of BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 smartphone:
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8655, 1.2GHz
- Graphic Processor Unit (GPU): Adreno 205
- Os: BlackBerry Os 7.0
- 8GB Internal Storage, 768MB RAM
- SD Card: microSD, upto 32GB
- Battery: 1230 mAh
- 2.8inch Transmissive TFT LCD
- Capacitive touch screen with Multitouch, 640 × 480 resolution
- QWERTY Keyboard
- 5 MP camera with autoFocus and LED Flash
- Dual Microphone for intelligent background noise suppression and echo cancellation
- GPRS/EDGE, 3G
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1, NFC, GPS
- 3.5mm jack, microUSB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity