Sony Xperia P is now ready for pre-orders at themobilestore.in
Maximum retail Price of Sony Xperia P is around Rs 25,799 but mobile store is selling it with 5% discount at Rs 24,499.
This phone is also available for preorders at Infibeam.com with a price tag of Rs 25,500 and it is said to be arriving by May 25th 2012.
Sony Xperia P is one of most awaited smartphone which stands up to the expectations in terms of features and looks. It is powered by 1GHz dual core processor running on the Android Gingerbread version. Xperia P is the second member of the Xperia NXT series which has a aluminum uni-body with an elegant design. It supports NFC and is MasterCard PayPass Certified for contact-less payments. Currently in India there are no PayPass certified devices installed in the stores/retail centers but such devices will be coming soon in India.
- Operating system: Google™ Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread)
(Upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, planned in Quarter 2 2012)
- Processor: 1 GHz STE U8500 Dual core
- Size :- 122 x 59.5 x 10.5 mm
- Weight :- 120 grams
- Battery :- 1305 mAh, typical. 1265 mAh
- Screen Resolution – 960×540 pixels
- Screen Size (diagonal) – 4 inches with Scratch-resistant (Hard coated shatter proof sheet on scratch-resistant glass)
- Multi-touch, up to 4 fingers supported
- Internal phone storage – 16 GB (up to 13 GB user-accessible memory)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixel with LED flash and HD video recording 1080p
- Front camera: Yes
- HDMI, Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, AGPS