ELUGA Power the flagship smartphone of Panasonic which was announced back in February 2012 at the Mobile World Congress event has postponed its release date. According to the internet sources the eluga power is now set to be released in the later June or early July. Initially the smartphone was planned to be released by late April.
Panasonic Eluga Power is one of the smartphone which is packed with some exciting features and can easily compete with the other giants like Galaxy S III and HTC One X. This phone may be priced anywhere between Rs 35000 to Rs 40000.
Features of Panasonic ELUGA Power:
- 5″ 1280 x 720 HD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- International standard IP57 waterproof and dustproof
- 8MP Camera with autofocus and 1080p Full HD video recording
- Front Camera available
- Superfast charging – 50% charge takes just 30 minutes, and 80% takes 57 minutes (provided it starts charging from a 10% charged status)
- 8GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD slot expandable up to 32GB
- NFC, Wifi, GPS, 3G, Bluetooth, FM
- Battery 1800 mAh
- 136 x 70 x 9.6mm