It is said that Apple iPhone 5 which was supposed to be released in September 2011 was rejected by Steve Jobs and was sent back to its R & D department for some changes. And now the iPhone 5 is almost ready and may be launched in between June and September 2012.
In this article you will find some relative information regarding the iPhone 5. Real features specifications related to the Apple’s iPhone 5 are no known till today whereas the rumors related to its features had started popping out long back since August 2011 and hasn’t stopped yet. Before that in general let me explain you why a company takes so serious about the launch of its new product.
Privacy is the keyword for the new product. All the companies maintain there privacy regarding their products features in a very confidential manner even before they are developed. Just imagine what happens if Apple starts leaking the important information regarding iPhone 5 before it really gets launched. Its competitors will be aware of the technology, customers i.e, we will be aware of the in & out of the phone and based on this we will plan whether to buy it or not. And if we like the features of the new phone then why would we buy a current older version product, so we prefer to wait for some more days and hence not purchasing its any current phones. With this explanation you may feel what kind of loss the company may go into. It will be a big loss in terms of money, time and its resources. This is the reason all the companies don’t disclose any information related to its new products.
But with the recent release of Apple iPad3 last week one can pretty well guess what features could be in the Apple’s next generation smartphone.
- The device will be aluminium encased.
- 4inch Large screen retina display
- iPhone 4S and ipad3 is powered by a dual core processor, iphone 5 may have a dual core or Quad core.
- Much thinner compared to the current generation iPhone 4S.
- New iPad3 already features the LTE (Long Term Evolution – 4G), it is most likely that this technology will be available in the iPhone 5 also.
- With the LTE iPad3 has a good battery life (9hrs) and so may be the case with iphone 5.
- The physical “Home” button will be replaced by the Touch sensitive one.
- LiquidMetal Technology (available in ipods) with wide range of colors.